Yüzotuziki

A Tip:: All posts entitled City - Gün # tend to be full of photos from a weekend trip. The rest of the posts are useless paragraphs, full of my ramblings and random photos.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Başlamak

A month from now I'll be fleeing my hometown of Philadelphia to attend Middle Eastern Technical University (thanks to the connections of the GE3 Program). I'm sure many people will wonder about me, as I will about them. This blog is to share my experiences with the friends and family who can't be there with me.


Much has happened since I came to school, but I can barely remember any of it. High school feels like a lifetime ago, and even last year seems older than that. I don't want to forget this experience in Turkey, so I'm keeping this blog to remember what I'm thinking and doing while abroad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home