Yüzotuziki

A Tip:: All posts entitled City - Gün # tend to be full of photos from a weekend trip. The rest of the posts are useless paragraphs, full of my ramblings and random photos.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Ankara

A group of exchange students headed to the Black Sea yesterday, and another group headed to Trabzon. 2 days was not enough to see the coast, so I stayed in Ankara.

Atakule- Ata Tower A view from Atakule
We started by taking a Dolmus to Ayrancı and walking to Atakule (top). It's interesting to see how many cities have a similar tower. I know Prague does, and I'm sure I've been up into others.

Iris and Shammara atop Atakule
The UFO Cafe
After having drinks at the UFO cafe atop the tower (bottom), we walked past the botanical garden (below) and headed to Kisilay. There was a demonstration there, so we took the long way and by the time we arrived the chaos had disappeared.
Botanical gardens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home