Yüzotuziki

A Tip:: All posts entitled City - Gün # tend to be full of photos from a weekend trip. The rest of the posts are useless paragraphs, full of my ramblings and random photos.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Sınıf

Today was the first day of classes. I'm moving my schedule around so I have less classes on Monday (so when I skip Monday, then it's not such a big deal).

My sociology professor dislikes engineers and dislikes speaking English (i.e. we don't get along). I'm dropping his course, which is a shame because Sociology of the [Turkish] Family and [Turkish] Women could have been a very interesting course.

I am, however, keeping Natural Language Processing. It's interesting to learn how computers can handle not just English, but Turkish as well. So, it's NLP plus two philosophy courses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home