Yüzotuziki

A Tip:: All posts entitled City - Gün # tend to be full of photos from a weekend trip. The rest of the posts are useless paragraphs, full of my ramblings and random photos.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Kötü Haber

I always knew I didn't like Madonna.
Thanks to her, I have my IP Address blocked from the school's system for a week.

At home, the RIAA annually sues 25 Drexel students for sharing hundreds and thousands of illegal mp3s. Here, you lose internet for a week, even for just one mp3. I'm not gonna argue. That's just the way it is here- like midnight curfews and nightly bed checks.

2 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger h said...

Yeah, what I don't get is that I can just go to the bazaar, and buy Madonna's whole album on a burnt CD for, like $2. They even have a "Burned DVD" store on campus.

But using "school resources" for such illegal activities? Oh, no, not allowed.

I <3 Big Brother.

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger h said...

Jesus, do you know what they'd do to me, kDas? It's not even funny.

At the moment, they have one of their leading authors jailed for "defacing the Turkishness." So, let's not even touch on that.

Even saying the country's name and a curse word in the same sentence can get you in trouble.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home