Yüzotuziki

A Tip:: All posts entitled City - Gün # tend to be full of photos from a weekend trip. The rest of the posts are useless paragraphs, full of my ramblings and random photos.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Turkey - Gün 0

Mom visiting plan
Above, you see the basic, general plan. Mom is coming to Turkey, and she wants to see: İstanbul, Efes (Ephesus), Virgin Mary's House, and a hamam (Turkish bath). I'd like to see Troy and Gallipoli as well.

ASHTI otogar in Ankara
A blurry view of ASHTİ, Ankara's otogar (bus station).
I spend a lot of time in bus stations, but ASHTİ is my home station. I like to watch the buses arrive and depart at the same time. I headed out of Ankara at 12:30 on the first night of our Şeker Bayramı holiday, aiming to arrive in İstanbul at 6:30am. I see a lot of sunrises while on a bus, more sunrises than I've seen in my entire life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home